The Equal Pay Act Made Simple
- Send to friend
- Related products
The Equal Pay Act was passed in 1963 to combat to combat sex discrimination in wages and benefits. It requires that both men and women be given equal pay for equal work.
This brand-new course covers:
- How to determine if jobs are substantially equal
- How the EPA measures skill, effort, responsibility, and working conditions.
- Staying compliant by using documentation
- Using merit-based earnings and incentive systems to remain compliant
- The consequences for violating the law