Affirmative Action in the Workplace
- Send to friend
- Related products
This brand new affirmative action course will teach you how to build legal and effective voluntary plans that build diversity in your workplace and comply with equal opportunity laws.
This course covers:
- What is affirmative action?
- Why use affirmative action?
- Conducting a self-analysis.
- Determining a reasonable basis for affirmative action.
- Disparate treatment, adverse impact, and past discrimination
- Writing an affirmative action plan.
- Reasonable goals.
- Recruitment programs.
- Interviewing and hiring.
- Promotions and internal opportunities.
- Elimination or revision of selection procedures.