Fall Protection: Construction and General Industry
- Send to friend
- Related products
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, falls are the second largest cause of death on the job. Only transportation-related deaths account for more. Every year over 200,000 workers suffer injuries that require days off from work. According to the National Safety Council, fall injuries cost businesses 70 billion dollars annually in workers’ compensation and medical expenses.
OSHA requires that employers provide training for all workers who might be exposed to fall hazards.
This course covers:
- OSHA Fall Protection Requirements
- General Industry Fall Protection Standards
- Construction Fall Protection Standards
- Different Types of Fall Protection
- Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS)
- The Components and Standards for PFAS
- Falling Objects
- Training Requirements