Harassment Prevention Made Simple for Managers (2018)
- Send to friend
- Related products
A Harassment Prevention Course for Managers - Produced July 2018!
This 12-minute harassment training video for managers covers the same training as its predecessor, Harassment Made Simple. However, this program goes beyond and shows the manager's role in preventing harassment by defining harassment and the steps managers should take to combat harassment in their workplace.
- The manager's responsibilities in preventing harassment
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination from employment actions
- Taking a harassment complaint
- Progressive discipline
- The Protected Groups
- Hostile Environment Harassment
- The Reasonable Person Standard
- Prevention Techniques
- Physical, Verbal and Cyber Bullying
- Texting Harassment
- E-mail Harassment
- Social Networking sites
- Gender Harassment
- Disability Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Same-Sex Harassment
- Religious Harassment
- Pregnancy Jokes and Comments
- Sexual jokes
- Gossiping and spreading rumors
- Menacing, threatening or intimidating
- Insensitive jokes or comments
- Slurs or epithets
- Exclusion or Isolation
- Use of demeaning or offensive names
- Legal consequences for harassers
- Harassment by Non-Employees such as customers, vendors, consultants or delivery persons
- And much more.
Give your managers the training they need to comply with harassment law
The course covers the critical information managers need to know to comply with federal harassment law. The course starts with an 11-minute video on federal harassment law specifically designed for managers and then finishes with a 15 question quiz. Your managers will be in and out of training in under 20 minutes and back to work armed with the knowledge they need to help your organization prevent harassment.
Customers who purchase the DVD, USB flash drive, MP4 file or streaming will receive the quiz as part of the support materials PDF. Customers who purchase the SCORM e-learning course and online training receive the quiz as part of the course and it is scored and tracked.