Sexual Harassment Prevention in Healthcare for Managers
- Send to friend
- Related products
An Anti-Sexual Harassment Course for Managers in Healthcare
This brand new production is a one of a kind. A sexual harassment prevention video made specifically for managers in healthcare. Delivered with a direct no-nonsense style, this information-packed video will catch the viewer's attention and ensure retention of the critical information essential for managers. The course includes a visually stunning 12 minute video and a 15 question quiz.
Main Training Points
- Quid Pro Quo sexual harassment?
- Quid Pro Quo situations.
- Hostile Environment sexual harassment?
- The danger of patient sexual harassment and the importance of stopping it immediately
- A rundown of the most common behaviors that could contribute to sexual harassment
- Sexual harassment in social media
- Prevention techniques.
- The signs of unreported harassment
- The healthcare manager's role in prevention.
- How to take a sexual harassment complaint
- What to do when a complaint is received
- Stopping retaliation
- And much more.
Managers are the single most important factor in preventing sexual harassment in the workplace and the healthcare industry is no exception. When managers take prevention seriously, the occurrence rate drops significantly. This program will give your healthcare managers the information they need to prevent and handle complaints and keep your workplace safe.
For a non-manager course check out our sexual harassment prevention in healthcare