Conducting Extraordinary Performance Appraisals (Short Version)
- Send to friend
- Related products
This version of our best-selling course on conducting performance appraisals has all the content on "employee self appraisals" removed. If your company does not use employee self-appraisals or you just need a shorter video, this version will fit your needs.
Performance appraisals are a vital part of a continuous year-round performance management system. The meeting can have a profound impact on employee performance and conducting extraordinary appraisals is vital skill that every successful manager should possess.
This course covers:
- Preparing for appraisals
- The importance of year-round documentation
- The value of performance logs
- Putting together a job analysis
- The appraisal form
- The appraisal meeting
- Keeping appraisals objective and job-related
- Goal setting with employees
- Following through after the appraisal