Workplace Violence Prevention Made Simple
- Send to friend
- Related products
Every year in the American workplace…2 million workers become victims of violence and nearly 1000 people are murdered. Workplace violence results in physical and psychological damage to employees and a massive loss of productivity and reputation for organizations.
This new production covers workplace violence prevention in the workplace in a clear, concise manner that simplifies this complex and difficult subject.
- The behaviors which are considered workplace violence by the Dept. of Labor.
- The Warning signs that characterize an employee on the verge of committing a violent act.
- Prevention steps and techniques.
- How the work environment affects violence
- Threat assessment
- Domestic Violence
- How to handle confrontations and assaults
- Surviving active shooter incidents