Workplace Violence Prevention Made Simple for Managers (2017)
- Send to friend
- Related products
Every year in the American workplace…2 million workers become victims of violence and nearly 1000 people are murdered. Are your managers prepared to prevent and deal with violent incidents in the workplace?
This workplace violence prevention program made specifically for managers and supervisors details the critical role leaders play in violence prevention.
Produced in 2017, this course covers the following subjects:
- The behaviors that the Department of Labor considers workplace violence.
- The warning signs that managers should watch for in the employees they manage.
- Management techniques that promote violence prevention.
- The manager's role in maintaining a healthy work environment.
- Assessing threats.
- Encouraging employees to report issues and incidents.
- Watching for domestic violence.
- Helping your employees survive active shooter incidents
- Consequences of not reporting or engaging in workplace violence.