Workplace Ethics Made Simple Spanish Version
- Send to friend
- Related products
A Spanish language workplace ethics video.
Our best selling video on workplace ethics is now available in Spanish. The video has both Spanish narration and Spanish titling.
A culture of workplace ethics can me the difference between success and failure in today's workplace. This brand new course covers:
- Theft of workplace resources.
- Shoplifting and other internal shrinkage.
- The legalities of patented or copyrighted materials.
- Taking credit for or stealing the work of co-workers.
- Falsifying pay records.
- Inflated or fraudulent business expenses.
- Deliberately doing less work than you are capable of out of laziness or to lower future expectations.
- Socializing on company time including on social media.
- Falsifying company documents.
- Lying to or misleading customers.
- Falsifying research and development.
- Over-promising results.
- Illegally destroying company documents and emails.
- Anti-Trust Violations.
- The manipulation of financial information
- Failing to follow safety procedures.
- Confidential customer, patient or employee information.
- Insider trading
- Gossiping or spreading rumors.
- Taunting, teasing, yelling and sarcasm
- Sexual Harassment
- Giving or accepting bribes.
- Discrimination in employment decisions
- Biases, stereotypes and prejudices.
- The consequences of poor ethics.