Sexual Harassment Prevention in Illinois (2020)
- Send to friend
- Related products
This program is updated to 2020 standards
The state of Illinois is in the forefront of sexual harassment prevention and in 2019 passed the Workplace Transparency Act which requires that every employee in the state receive sexual harassment training every year.
This course covers the Illinois Human Rights Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Workplace Transparency Act.
Main Training Topics:
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Hostile Environment Harassment
- Physical Assaults, Violence, Threats or Sabotage
- Unwanted Sexual Advances, Propositions or other Sexual Comments
- Sexual or Discriminatory Displays or Publications in the Workplace
- Harassment or Discrimination Based on Gender
- Filing a complaint
- Employer responsibilities