Sexual Harassment Prevention Made Simple for Managers Spanish Version (2018)
- Send to friend
- Related products
A Spanish Language Sexual Harassment Course for Managers
This sexual harassment training video course designed specifically for Spanish speaking managers and supervisors covers every aspect of sexual harassment in the workplace in just 13 minutes. Using simple, concise, no-nonsense approach, the film will leave no doubt about what harassment is, what will happen if you engage in it and how to prevent it.
The course covers:
- Quid Pro Quo sexual harassment?
- Advice on avoiding situations where Quid Pro Quo harassment could occur.
- Hostile Environment sexual harassment?
- Unacceptable behaviors.
- How social media can lead to harassment.
- The manager's role in preventing harassment.
- How to recognize the signs of unreported harassment.
- How to counsel employees.
- What to do when you receive an employee complaint.
- The consequences for engaging in sexual harassment.
- The devastating effect harassment has on individuals and the workplace as a whole.
If managers don't take their role in the stopping workplace harassment, the results can be devasting. Make sure your Spanish speaking managers and supervisors have the tools they need to prevent harassment.
For a non-manager course check out our sexual harassment course for employees.