Sexual Harassment Prevention in New York State (2020)
- Send to friend
- Related products
This course has been updated to reflect New York state law changes passed in 2019. It is fully updated to 2021 standards.
This brand new course was designed around New York law and covers all of the subjects mandated by the New York Civil Rights Law, the New York City Human Rights Law, and the EEOC.
- Interactive course with 15 quiz questions
- An explanation of sexual harassment based on the guidance issued by the Department of Labor in consultation with the Division of Human Rights.
- An explanation of federal harassment law.
- Examples of conduct that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment
- Federal and state statutory provisions concerning sexual harassment
- Remedies available to victims of sexual harassment.
- The employee right to redress
- Available forums for adjudicating complaints
- Supervisor conduct and responsibilities
- Bystander intervention
- And much more.
The course is built around a meticulously researched, sleek, modern looking video that covers all of the topics with a no-nonsense, straightforward style. This program will leave no doubt in your employees' minds what sexual harassment is, what behaviors are unacceptable, how to prevent sexual harassment and the consequences for engaging in harassment.