Sexual Harassment Prevention in New York State for Managers & Supervisors
- Send to friend
- Related products
This course for New York managers and supervisors is fully updated to 2022 standards. Your managers and supervisors will be fully compliant with New York State and New York City laws.
- Interactive manager course with 15 test questions
- Sexual harassment as defined by the Department of Labor in consultation with the Division of Human Rights.
- Federal sexual harassment law
- Examples of employee conduct that could result in sexual harassment
- Federal and state statutory provisions concerning sexual harassment
- Providing remedies to victims of sexual harassment
- The employee's right to redress
- How to adjudicate complaints
- Supervisor conduct and responsibilities
- Bystander intervention
- Compliant with both New York City and state law
- And much more.