Sexual Harassment Prevention in Illinois Spanish Language Version
- Send to friend
- Related products
Spanish Language Version. This program is updated to standards
The state of Illinois takes sexual harassment very seriously and in 2019 passed the Workplace Transparency Act which mandates that every employee in the state receive sexual harassment training every year.
This Spanish language course covers the Illinois Human Rights Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Workplace Transparency Act.
Main Training Topics:
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Hostile Environment Harassment
- Physical Assaults, Violence, Threats or Sabotage
- Unwanted Sexual Advances, Propositions or other Sexual Comments
- Sexual or Discriminatory Displays or Publications in the Workplace
- Harassment or Discrimination Based on Gender
- Filing a complaint
- Employer responsibilities