Legal Interviewing: Asking the Right Questions
- Send to friend
- Related products
It is critical that employees involved in the hiring process understand employment laws related to legal interviewing. The video-based training program covers every aspect of the topic and will help your managers and supervisors avoid the legal landmines that could put your organization in jeopardy.
The program covers:
- Sexual Orientation
- Marital/Family Status
- Arrest and Criminal Records
- Physical Appearance
- Military Service
- Group and club affiliations
Along with many samples of questions that can or cannot be asked, tips for avoiding potential legal conflicts are shared such as:
- Having a pre-written interviewing script.
- Taking notes.
- Ignoring unwanted candidate interjections.
- Keeping questions the same for different candidates.
- Being consistent and allotting each candidate the same amount of interviewing time.