Legal Interviewing: Asking the Right Questions - Ban the Box Version
- Send to friend
- Related products
This version of our best-selling legal interviewing video course has had the criminal records portion edited out so that the course can be used in organizations that have "banned the box" and do not ask about convictions until later in the hiring process.
The "Ban the Box" version covers question on:
- Physical Appearance
- Military Service
- Group and club affiliations
- Sexual Orientation
- Marital/Family Status
The program gives specific samples of questions that can and cannot be asked of all the protected groups mentioned above.
Additionally, the program covers the following important legal topics:
- Have a script for your interviews
- The importance of taking notes.
- unwanted interjections by the candidate that potentially could predudice your decision
- Asking the same questions to every job candidate
- Keeping interviews a consistent length to show that you have given all candidates time to present themselves