It's A Wonderful Life: Leading Through Service
- Send to friend
- Related products
The classic film, “It’s a Wonderful Life”, is analyzed by critical thinker, management analyst and renowned author - Dr. Margaret Wheatley. The author of Leadership and the New Science, Dr. Wheatley uses the role of George Bailey to teach lessons in the importance and effects of community service and involvement.
Use this training video to encourage your team to become involved in issues relative to your surrounding neighborhood and community resulting in a stronger organization and a more efficient, productive and cohesive team.
The “It’s a Wonderful Life” DVD will:
- Help to foster stronger working relationships.
- Teach leadership skills through the fundamentals of service.
- Encourage principles that will lead to a more trusting and caring work environment.
- Develop a business environment that is committed to service.
- Foster community responsibility resulting in a more positive image and a corporate legacy that you can be proud of.
This training DVD can be used in new employee orientations, leadership sessions or marketing meetings.