Harassment Prevention Made Simple for Managers French Canadian Version
- Send to friend
- Related products
A 2018 French-Canadian workplace harassment prevention course for managers.
This video-based course will teach your french speaking managers and supervisors how to prevent harassment among the employees they manage or supervise while also avoiding harassment themselves.
The training is delivered in a no-nonsense style that makes the point that harassment is not acceptible in any workplace.
This powerful management video when combined with the 15 question employee quiz will take your managers and supervisors just 15 minutes to complete. The program also comes with a leader's guide that thoroughly outlines the training from the video and contains an employee quiz and answer key.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The manager's responsibilities in preventing harassment
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination from employment actions
- Taking a harassment complaint
- Progressive discipline
- The Protected Groups
- Hostile Environment Harassment
- The Reasonable Person Standard
- Prevention Techniques
- Physical, Verbal and Cyber Bullying
- Texting Harassment
- E-mail Harassment
- Social Networking sites
- Gender Harassment
- Disability Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Same-Sex Harassment
- Religious Harassment
- Pregnancy Jokes and Comments
- Sexual jokes
- Gossiping and spreading rumors
- Menacing, threatening or intimidating
- Insensitive jokes or comments
- Slurs or epithets
- Exclusion or Isolation
- Use of demeaning or offensive names
- Legal consequences for harassers
- Harassment by Non-Employees such as customers, vendors, consultants or delivery persons
- And much more.