Gender Identity Harassment in the Workplace
- Send to friend
- Related products
Harassment and discrimination of workers due to their gender identity has become a serious legal concern in today’s workplace. It's become imperative that all employers provide training on harassment and discrimination prevention that includes gender identity.
Training for gender identity harassment helps provide companies with legal protection, but it also promotes a tolerant and more inclusive workplace that attracts a greater pool of talented employees.
- What is gender identity discrimination?
- Why a tolerant and inclusive workplace is a business imperative.
- Examples of gender identity discrimination
- Steps to take to comply with the law and create a more inclusive workplace.
- The consequences for violating the law.