DOT HAZMAT Security Awareness DVD
- Send to friend
In an effort to fight terrorism and improve the security of hazardous materials being shipped, the Department of Transportation has added three major security requirements to their HAZMAT regulations. Companies that handle hazardous materials must develop a "Security Plan", and give their employees "Security Awareness" and "In-Depth Security" training.
This training product on "DOT HAZMAT Security Awareness" were created to help employers provide their employees with the security awareness portion of the DOT training. These products give employees an awareness of the security risks associated with transporting hazardous materials. Topics covered in these products include:
- The DOT's HAZMAT security requirements.
- Security risks associated with transporting hazardous materials.
- Methods that have been designed to enhance transportation security.
- How to recognize security risks.
- Responding to possible security threats.
- and more.