Doing Business in Indonesia
- Send to friend
Indonesia presents a wealth of opportunity for American businesses. The world’s fourth largest population, it is a growing market. Nonetheless, before embarking upon doing business in this region, you will need to educate yourself on their customs, culture and practices.
This video will provide you with the basic information you will need to begin conducting business in the Indonesian culture. After watching, you will better understand:
- Appropriate/Inappropriate business customs and etiquette.
- What is important in the Indonesian culture.
- How to negotiate in Indonesia.
- Effective communication including non-verbal cues.
- Successful Indonesian business management.
Packed with facts about the Indonesian culture, this video will prepare you to have a positive business presence in Indonesia. Use this video to prepare your business staff for travel to Indonesia, or for a business expansion project into this new market. Along with the video, you will receive supplemental educational materials that will help to make this an invaluable learning experience.