Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments DVD
- Send to friend
One out ten workers on the job today have a substance abuse problem. The cost of productivity and safety due to addicition is staggering and no where more so than the construction industry. This program designed for employees defines substances, describes addiction and details prevention and solutions.
This employee version of the two-part DVD series on dealing with drug and alcohol abuse in construction environments defines the various types of substance abuse found on the job, their effect on productivity and what employees themselves can do to help keep their workplace drug and alcohol free.
Main Training Points:
- What substances are commonly abused.
- Alcohol and other depressants.
- Stimulants, narcotics and hallucinogens
- How people get addicted to drugs and alcohol
- Drug dependency.
- Who can become a substance abuser.
- Drug and alcohol policies.
- Helping employees overcome substance abuse