California 1-hour Spanish Sexual Harassment for Non-Supervisory Employees Course (SB1343) (2019)
- Send to friend
- Related products
This brand new 2019 production made for Spanish speaking employees satisfies California's SB1343 legislation for non-supervisory employees.
The course has 6 sections:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in California
- Federal Harassment Law
- Harassment Prevention in California: The Protected Groups
- Retaliation in California
- Abusive Conduct in the Workplace: AB2053 Training
- SB396: LGBT Rights in the California Workplace
Each section has between 10-15 quiz questions. When combined, the video and the quiz questions will satisfy the 1-hour training and cover all subjects required by the state of California.
The course includes 42 minutes of video and 52 quiz questions.