California 1-hour Sexual Harassment for Non-Supervisory Employees Course (SB1343) (2020)
- Send to friend
- Related products
This brand new 2020 production satisfies California's SB1343 legislation for non-supervisory employees.
The course has 8 sections:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in California
- Harassment Prevention in California: The Protected Groups
- Federal Retaliation
- Retaliation in California
- Bystander Intervention
- Abusive Conduct in the Workplace: AB2053 Training
- SB396: LGBT Rights in the California Workplace
- Diversity, Tolerance and Respect
Each section has between 10-15 quiz questions. When combined, the video and the quiz questions will satisfy the 1-hour training and cover all subjects required by the state of California.
The course includes 58 minutes of video and 52 quiz questions.