Beginning Pediatric Nursing Series
- Send to friend
Pediatrics is one of the most challenging and important branches of medicine. Healthcare professionals need to treat patients according to their age while many different changes are occurring at different rates from one child to another. This four DVD series will give your pediatric nurses a good basic understanding of all the different age levels of pediatric care from neonates to adolescents.
Main Training Points:
- The different developmental stages from Neonates to Adolescents
- Cultural Differences that may affect the care of the patient
- How to treat the entire family
- Ways to minimize physical or mental trauma to pediatric patients during treatment
- Specific communication and treatment for each age level
Click on the title for more information or to see a full length preview. These programs are available individually or as a series.