Anxiety Disorders: Specific and Social Phobias
- Send to friend
- Related products
Specific and Social Phobias are caused by an irrational fear of a specific object or situation. The person suffering from the phobia often is not diagnosed because they avoid the phobia and often live a relatively normal life. He or she recognizes that the phobia is excessive or unreasonable but cannot control their fear. This program is perfect for healthcare professionals who may need to treat or recognize the disorder.
Main Training Points:
- How these phobias affect day to day life.
- The symptoms of Specific and Social Phobias
- How the disordered is treated
- Recognition of the disorder in patients
- Why the phobias fly under the radar of healthcare professionals