Anxiety Disorders: Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Send to friend
- Related products
With the increasing stress of living the in the 21st century anxiety disorders have become more prevalent. One of these most common disorders is Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Just as the name suggests this disorder is universal and involves worry about a wide variety of things. It does not have a particular event or reason responsible for causing the disorder.
Main Training Points:
- What constitutes Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
- Physical symptoms
- The demographics of the disorder
- How to spot the disorder
- How the disorder affects professional and personal lives
- How the anxiety is treated.
- How the disorder is difficult to diagnose.