Anxiety Disorders: Acute and Posttraumatic Stress Disorders
- Send to friend
- Related products
This program covers acute and posttraumatic stress disorders which are caused by traumatic events such as threatened death or physical assault. Perfect for healthcare workers who may need to recognize or help treat these disorders, this program uses both expert advice and dramatic vignettes to detail the important details of the disorders.
- How to recognize Acute and Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The types of trauma that cause these disorders
- How the disorders are related and different
- How the disorders are treated
- How these disorders affect the patient’s day to day life
- Duration of the illnesses
- How combat veterans are affected.
- Much more…