California AB1825 Supervisor Sexual Harassment Course
- Send to friend
- Related products
Brand new California AB 1825 Sexual Harassment Course!
This course, finished in August of 2017, was designed to fulfill California’s 2-hour sexual harassment requirement for managers and supervisors in organizations of 50 or more employees.
This meticulously researched course covers both federal and California sexual harassment law in intricate detail.
- 2 full hours of training to meet the AB1825 standard.
- Covers all material mandated by the Department of Fair Employment and Housing.
- Covers the federal and California protected groups.
- Covers the AB2053 abusive conduct standard.
- 78 quiz questions throughout the course to ensure understanding.
- Hypothetical harassment and discrimination scenarios that require supervisors to analyze and respond.
- Real California harassment court cases analyzed.
- “I understand” section which requires students to agree to the most important aspects of the law.
- Link to the required DFEH brochure that must be handed out to all employees.
- Full HD video sections give the program a very slick and modern look and feel.
Available as a SCORM e-learning download to be placed directly in your organization’s learning management system.