Connecticut 2-Hour Non-Supervisor Sexual Harassment (2020)
- Send to friend
- Related products
In June of 2019 Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont signed the "Times Up" Act into law making sexual harassment training mandatory for every employee in businesses with three or more workers. The law requires two full hours of training which includes an interactive component.
This brand-new course covers every topic that Connecticut requires in a simple, concise, manner through 11 sections.
- Sexual harassment in Connecticut
- Federal harassment law
- Workplace retaliation
- Faragher Vs. City of Baton Raton
- Federal EEO laws
- Pregnancy in the Workplace
- Religion in the workplace
- Disability law
- Bystander Intervention
- Workplace Bullying Prevention
- Respect, Tolerance and Diversity
The course includes over 100 quiz questions to comply with the interactive component required by the law.