Back Safety Made Simple for Healthcare
- Send to friend
- Related products
Back injuries are suffered by healthcare workers at an alarming rate. However, by following safe lifting techniques and using personal protective equipment, workers can greatly reduce the risk.
This course covers:
- Back anatomy
- The reasons for back pain
- How to prevent injury and heal the back if an injury occurs.
- Proper lifting, moving, and carrying techniques
- The proper use of lifting equipment
- Proper ergonomics to prevent back pain
- How to reduce risk by proper sleep positions
- Proper posture
- How exercise and flexibility can reduce back pain and injury
- How to properly use personal protective equipment (PPE)