Workplace Violence: Looking Out for Each Other
- Send to friend
- Related products
While mass shootings and national tragedies present workplace violence at its extreme, the truth is that most violence at work takes less severe forms. Workplace Violence: Looking Out for Each Other alerts employees to the less newsworthy, but damaging kinds of workplace violence, such as threats, intimidation, harassment, bullying, cyber-bullying and domestic abuse that can lead to more serious incidents.
Offering a broader understanding of violence, this training program educates employees and helps them:
- Prevent violence by "looking out for each other"
- Identify the sources and causes of workplace violence
- Understand the impact of violence on morale and productivity
- Spot warning signs, including the types of threats
- Defuse potentially violent situations through "compromise, collaboration, and avoidance"
- Report potentially violent incidents before they escalate.