Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities DVD
- Send to friend
Workplace harassment begins when employees fail to treat each other with respect. When the workplace reaches this level it becomes toxic and productivity and efficiency suffer. In addition, lawsuits and the loss of good employees becomes epidemic. Teach your employees which behaviors are unacceptable in the workplace.
When people hear the word "harassment" they usually think of sexually-related activity. But harassment encompasses a wide range of behavior... from practical jokes to intimidation. It can also include threats, verbal abuse and discrimination, even stalking and assault... and anyone can be subject to it.
This training product on "Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities" discusses the various types of harassment that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help prevent workplace harassment. Topics covered in these products include:
- The nature of workplace harassment.
- How to recognize various types of harassment.
- How to handle verbal abuse and threats.
- The many forms sexual harassment can take.
- How to recognize the many variations of "assault".
- Knowing what to do, and what not to do, when confronted with a stalker.
- How fostering a positive workplace environment can increase productivity and safety.
- and more!