Wingman Team Building & Leadership: A Fighter Pilot's Guide to Reaching New Heights in Business and Life with Lt. Col. Rob (Waldo) Waldman
- Send to friend
Who better to speak on courage, leadership and teamwork than a highly decorated fighter pilot? Join Lt. Col. Rob (Waldo) Waldman as he teaches us how to face our fears and overcome the obstacles that hold us back. Lt. Waldman stresses integrity and an extraordinary dedication to excellence in everything we do. You will learn how to apply these principles in your leadership, teamwork and relationships. Waldo’s enthusiasm is infectious and you will leave rededicated to making your life one of honor, integrity and distinction. While you may never fly an F-16, you certainly can use the time-honored principles of one of its courageous pilots.
Main Learning Points:
- Sometimes it takes courage to change or overcome challenges
- Building business relationships based on trust.
- Be a leader is honest and kind.
- How to communicate efficiently with your co-workers.
- Capitalize on cooperation at your workplace and at your home.