When the Phone Rings: Telephone Skills for Better Service
- Send to friend
Often the person who answers the phone is the first contact a new customer will have with your company. Make sure your phone staff represents you well and provides both courteous and quality service.
- Equip your staff with the skills they need to do a good job. With this video, they will develop techniques in:
- Telephone etiquette.
- Taking clear and concise messages.
- Properly transferring calls to other departments.
- Effectively using voice mail.
- How to calm a customer who is angry or frustrated.