What it Really Takes to be a World Class Company
- Send to friend
- Related products
Learn what it really takes to build a world class company. In this training DVD, Clem Sunter, a renowned motivational and conference speaker, takes attendees through a list of attributes relative to a world class company including:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Maintaining focus
- Global planning and potential growth
- Building creative think tanks
- Variance and business diversity
- Being alert and sensitive to corporate changes
- Employee retention
Sunter reinforces these important characteristics of a world class company by providing examples of corporations who have achieved this status.
This 23 minute video will make a great addition to a leadership, managerial or executive conference. It includes a facilitator’s guide along with added exercises to enhance learning and stimulate conversation.