The Fun Factor: How to Boost Productivity, Lower Stress and Understand People Better Than Ever with Christine Cashen
- Send to friend
Can having fun at work have a profound impact on the productivity of an organization? Believe or not, workplaces that foster a culture of having fun actually get more work done. Christine Cashen hosts this video seminar that teaches us how to improve employee morale and lower the stress level in an organization by making it happier. Your employees will be more productive and thereby improve your company’s bottom line. You will learn how to manage difficult situations, strategies for lowering stress, how to be more innovative and communication techniques that encourage great relationships. Christine’s inspirational and fast paced style will set your organization on the right road to having fun.
- How to introducing laughter into the workplace.
- How to ignore other people’s negative behavior.
- How to communicate with anyone you work with.
- Stress reduction through happiness.
- Starting every day with a great attitude
- How to always have positive self-talk.