Ten Training Tips
- Send to friend
John Townsend is internationally acclaimed as an expert on the training of trainers. His numerous works on the subject include 'The trainer's pocketbook'
Today many people who are not specialist trainers are being called on to train, but do they know how? In an entertaining, lively and original style to reflect John's unique approach, this 10 module master class includes:
The difference between a training course and a presentation.
- Starting and finishing with a bang, not a whimper.
- Structuring your course.
- Presenting and facilitating
- Using visual aids and sound
- Appealing to feeling
Turning challenging participants to your advantage.
There's no excuse for dull, dreary courses.
So whether you're new to training or an old hand, Ten Training Tips will help you run a course no-one will forget.
Features and applications
* Suitable for anyone who has to train others, including trainees themselves.
* Complements any management or presentation-skill course