- Watch Clip 1
- Watch Clip 2
- Watch Clip 3
- Send to friend
If you are in management, you will eventually have the unpleasant task of having to terminate someone. Although difficult, it can become even more complicated if the termination is not handled correctly. This includes potential lawsuits when terminations do not comply with the law.
In the first section of this video entitled “Progressive Discipline”, your managers will learn how to:
- Recognize potential staffing issues.
- Respond to on-the-job conflict.
- Properly document actions.
The second half of the video educates on the topic of the law and termination. This includes:
- Being both professional and respectful.
- Preparing for and managing the exit interview.