Success is an Attitude
- Send to friend
- Related products
Produced November 2008
We all want success. We want to reach our business and personal goals. We want to achieve the personal satisfaction of winning against all odds. It doesn't matter whether we live in bad or good times; our quest for success is about yearning... achievement and the journey along the way.
Success is an Attitude! provides an antidote to bad times and an inspiration in good times. It is motivational. It is real... from people who have succeeded.
Success is an Attitude! shows how we too can succeed. We've asked some of the most successful people in the world; CEOs, founders of major companies and best selling leadership authors about success. They say it is all about attitude. Success starts there. That's your pivot point.
In this video, you will see 6 extraordinary leaders and thinkers define their meaning of success and what that can mean for you. Here are a few of the quotes from the video:
- "Primary success comes from primary greatness, your character." Stephen Covey, author "7 Habits of Highly Effective People"
- "Getting self-confidence is at the heart of success in every aspect of life." Jack Welch, former CEO GE
- "You can define success by how many points you score. I don't define success that way: (it's) for the team to win." Bill Bradley, former NBA star, US Senator
- "To succeed you have to believe in something with such passion that it becomes a reality." Anita Roddick, founder Body Shop
- "If you're enjoying what you do, if you're part of the ecosystem, if you provide a service that benefits a person, then success is a byproduct." Deepak Chopra, author "7 Spiritual Laws of Success"
- "Successful people are optimists. They believe they can and will do it." Marshall Goldsmith, Executive Leadership Coach
- There is no better time than now to achieve the success you deserve. Go for it!