Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: It's Not Enough to Know Better (Manager's Version)
- Send to friend
- Related products
Produced March 2004: This video on the topic of sexual harassment in the workplace leads viewers through the newly defined legal parameters of sexual harassment. It features 12 vignettes of work-based scenarios that are -- or could become -- sexual harassment.
Two men catcall a woman in the company lunchroom, a female employee is transferred after reporting another employee's harassing behavior, two coworkers share potentially offensive jokes...these scenarios and more are depicted to help viewers recognize sexually harassing behavior and know what to do about it. An authoritative explanation follows each vignette to provide a legal point of view.
Persons in management positions are held to a higher legal standard in sexual harassment cases, thus the need for this specialized version of It's Not Enough to Know Better. This video provides the education, guidance and authority to help managers rise to the challenge of preventing, recognizing and reporting sexual harassment in the workplace.
Key Video Points:
By viewing It's Not Enough to Know Better, your management team will:
- learn the legal definitions of sexual harassment
- learn to recognize potential sexual harassment situations
- understand the legal and other consequences of allowing sexually harassing behavior to occur
- begin to understand his/her role and responsibility in creating a work environment free of sexual harassment
- know how to report and investigate all sexual harassment complaints based on your organization's policies
Included Training Items:
26 minute video, Comprehensive Leader's Guide included with video program: The guide provides trainers with a complete training agenda including key discussion points for all vignettes, helpful exercises that emphasize the video's message, and suggestions on incorporating your organization's sexual harassment policies into the training session.