Sexual Harassment in Health Care Second Edition
- Send to friend
The close and personal interaction between healthcare staff and patients creates a particularly high-risk environment for sexual harassment. Educate your employees on the risks of sexual harassment with this video featuring an employment law attorney as he guides the viewer through eight situations that could be construed as sexual harassment. An explanation of harassment laws as they apply to healthcare is also provided.
Not everyone thinks of sexual harassment in the same way. Make your company’s harassment polices clear, and send the message that harassment will not be tolerated!
Examples of video situations:
- Inappropriate physical contact
- After-hours relationships
- Indirect sexual language
- Obvious sexual advances
Main Topics Covered:
- Defining and identifying sexual harassment
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Addressing sexual harassment
- Understanding the 1998 US Supreme Court ruling on sexual harassment