Safety Orientation for Healthcare: Preparation Meets Opportunity
- Send to friend
Every day on the job you face potential hazards. But if you are prepared, you can prevent injury at work. That's why when preparation meets opportunity, success is the likely result. This program will help you to prepare for injury scenarios you meet on the job.
- Slips, trips and falls
- Back injuries
- Electrical hazards
- Fire Safety
- Medical waste
- Hazard communication Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish language available on each DVD.
- Expanded Leader's Guide - excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Chapterized Content - facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Customizable PowerPoint® - makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments throughout your school.
- Training Points - outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Portable Convenience - perfect for those who train and travel!