Right-To-Know for Building and Construction Companies DVD
- Send to friend
Created specifically to assist building and construction companies of all types in complying with federal, state and municipal "Right-To-Know" regulations, this kit also addresses the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws.
This training products on "Right-To-Know for Building and Construction Companies" both introduces employees to the "Right-To-Know" regulations and provides training on the various types of chemicals found in building and construction environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Chemical hazard concepts.
- The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Types of hazardous chemicals.
- Characteristics and effects of various types of
- Safe handling practices.
- Container labeling.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Spills and cleanup.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish.