Hazard Communication in Auto Service Facilities
- Send to friend
Created specifically to assist auto service facilities of all types in complying with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, these products also address the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws.
This training product on "Hazard Communication in Auto Service Facilities" both introduce employees to the Hazard Communication regulations and provide training on the various types of chemicals found in auto service environments. Topics covered in these products include:
- GHS Safety Data Sheets and container labels.
- Toxins, corrosives and irritants.
- Flammables, combustibles and gases.
- Carcinogens and radiation.
- Exposure situations.
- Personal protective equipment and chemical storage.
- Spills and cleanup.
- and more.