Remarkable Communication Skills Effective Tools for Managing Difficult People and Situations with Pamela Jett
- Send to friend
When most people run into a difficult person their first reaction is emotional. This never is a constructive way to deal with the situation and usually makes the problem worse. Join communication expert Pamela Jett as she teaches how to deal with any difficult situation and person. You’ll learn how to have quality relationships with your co-workers, how to handle angry customers and how not to sabotage your success as a communicator.
Pamela Jett is an internationally acclaimed communications guru who travels around the world speaking and consulting with organizations. Now, you can have her unique blend of humor and storytelling help your organization gain solid communication skills in this content-heavy training video.
Key Learning Points:
- How to think positives despite challenging circumstances.
- The words you should never say when communicating.
- The exact words that will put an end to negative relationships.
- Developing blueprints to better communicating.
- Working with a diverse group of people smoothly and successfully.