Powerful Presentations with Craig Valentine: How to Speak with Impact and Persuade with Ease
- Send to friend
Have you ever been to a presentation and wondered how the presenter could so effortlessly connect with the audience and keep them inspired to listen to his or her message? Join host Craig Valentine as he shows us techniques that will keep your audience on the edge of their seat straining to hear every word out of your mouth. You will learn how to avoid the most common mistakes presenters make, develop a message the resonates, use story to make your point and deliver your presentation in a way that inspires your audience to action.
Craig Valentine has trained thousands of people on how to successfully deliver a presentation and he knows what is talking about. He was the winner of the Toastmasters International competition of public speaking in 1999 besting more than 25,000 competitors! He has trained the staff of DuPont, McDonalds and NASA to name a few and now he can train your organization too with the engaging new video.
Major Learning Points:
- Message crafting techniques that entice your audience to listen.
- Using stories and intriguing language to sell ideas.
- How to deliver a presentation that is persuasive.
- Techniques that improve the connection you have with your audience.
- The most common mistakes that presenters make and how to correct them.