Personal and Professional Leadership with Tom Flick
- Send to friend
This inspiring leadership training video is hosted by former college and professional Football Quarterback Tom Flick. Tom uses motivational stories and pertinent examples to illustrate how to become a leader that your work team will follow. In this emotional and heart lifting video you will learn the traits that define a great leader, how a great leader shares his or her vision with others and how a great leader motivates and brings out the best in the people they lead.
University of Washington and Washington Redskins Quarterback Tom Flick has moved on to a new calling – motivating leaders. Tom speaks to over 50,000 people a year and has been utilized by organizations like Microsoft and Ritz-Carlton hotels to motivate and develop their corporate leaders. Now you can have Tom in your business in this motivational leadership video.
Main Training Points:
- The crucial questions that every leader should look in the mirror and ask themselves.
- How to take full responsibility for everything you do in business and in life.
- There is a vast difference between being a manager and a leader.
- Everyone on a team can be a leader.
- Your organization needs a clear vision in order to successful.