- Send to friend
This video will encourage and teach your staff how to “own their jobs”. With this concept, employees will learn to care about and take pride in their jobs and the organization for which they work. When employees own it, they’ll be happier in their jobs, productivity will improve and customers will become more satisfied.
Hosted by Owen, referred to as the “Own It” guy, this DVD shares the success story of a pediatric clinic that adopted the own it work mentality. Managers and direct supervisors are interviewed and openly share the lessons they’ve learned and their experiences as a result of this new corporate philosophy.
After watching this DVD, your team will be inspired to:
- Work together with mutual respect and support for one another.
- Endeavor to be the best and most efficient at their jobs.
- Strive to positively impact and play a vital role in the growth and development of their employer.
Owen will further present four steps that will lead to job ownership. That is:
- Taking pride in one’s work.
- Being willing to go beyond the scope of one’s job description.
- Understanding how one’s work and organization impact people and the community as a whole.
- Having a passion and enthusiasm for the work that one does.
Incorporate this 20-minute video in a leadership conference, team building seminar or new staff orientation.