OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers, Supervisors and Employees DVD
- Send to friend
Help managers and supervisors meet the updated recordkeeping requirements of the OSHA regulation 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information needed by workers at all levels to help a facility comply with OSHA's revised regulation, and allow an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations.
This product includes two videotape/DVD training programs, "OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" and "OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees", that cover the details of the regulation's requirements, show actual workplace incidents demonstrating what each level of employee's responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents, and review the information that they need to provide.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Revisions in the regulation and why recordkeeping is important.
- Which recordkeeping requirements apply to specific work environments.
- Using the new recordkeeping forms.
- Definitions and examples of work-related illnesses and injuries.
- Information employees should provide about an incident situation.
- "Recordable incident" scenario.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish.
These DVDs are subtitled and allows the course to be played from beginning to end or by section, and are indexed so that sections can be accessed in any order.